Friday, July 04, 2008

[Singmalay Part 5] Pasar Singaporean Flavour 巴沙新加坡小品

[Singmalay Part 5]
I think this is my third time eating in a Singaporean restaurant.

Ordered fried quay teo, Prawn noodles (vermicelli) and pandan cake, barley water and salted lemon drink.
In my opinion I think the food here is a little over priced in comparison with the other two I've tried.

Fried quay teo: tasted ok , reasonable portion size.
Prawn noodles: the soup base didn't have much prawn taste, just peppery.
Also it didn't have a big prawn like Katong, considering it was priced more than Katong.

The drinks were ok, the barley water tastes better than kxtong, not so strong.

Although the Pandan cake didn't taste that good, it was the best, quite a big portion for $28 dollars. There was a good Pandan taste but I thought there was too much eggy taste in it.

Pasar Singaporean Flavour 巴沙新加坡小品
197 Johnston Road, Wan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...