Sunday, May 06, 2012

Croissant @ Delifrance in Hong Kong

I don't usually buy from Delifrance because the bakery is localised in Hong Kong but decided to get some croissants to spread some Pate on it.

Anyway the croissant was $9 and because Delifrance is celebrating its opening, there was a free Croissant with every purchase.
See picture:
Croissant on the right was the free one.

Anyway I ate the free croissant first.
The free one was crispier and I knew it was the free one because the one I was picked was soft.
I was a bit shocked because it was savoury and it was sweet as well.
After I finished it, I ate the soft one that I bought, it was also savoury with some sweetness as well but not as sweet as the complimentary one.

Luckily it was buy one get one free because it worked out cheaper per croissant.
I doubt I would get their croissants again because they are localised and taste sweet.

This delifrance branch has a limited range on the ground floor and the full range is served upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...