Thursday, June 21, 2012

Indeed It's a Tuck Shop tucked neatly behind Hennessey Rd

After I finished dining, I noticed this shop accross the road, it stood out from the rest of the places on this grey street. Anyway, there was bright lights above the name so I could only see "?UCK SHOP"
I saw that from a view in a 10' o Clock direction from my left.
Then when I crossed the road I realised it was TUCK SHOP.

I love Tuck Shops in UK because you can get flying saucers and sherbet fountains.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The one here sold Japanese canned drinks, sweets, crisps and on the corner they have hotdogs, popcorn and they sell coffee and smoothies too. As I just had dinner I decided to get a hotdog without the bun.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Johnsonville sausage
The hotdogs they use are by Johnsonville and it was grilled and served with Mustard.
It was not as hot as I'd thought it would be but since I was in a hurry it made it easier for me to finish it off and it just tasted like the usual hotdogs.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I wished I got popcorn instead because it looked good too and it seems to be coated in caramel or chocolate because it was dark and glistening. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.itsatuckshop.com/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...