Thursday, July 12, 2012

Green tea mania @ Sinmei

The decor of this place is really nice featuring lots of traditional Chinese teaware and prized tea leaves. They even have their own brands. I ordered the matcha snow white which has ice-cream floating on top and the Rose Island.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
matcha snow white I was really impressed with the drink, the sweetness was just right and even after the ice-cream melted it did not make the drink too sweet.
First I drank the green tea and left half of it to mix with the ice-cream to get two different tastes.
The green tea was not too bitter or grassy which was good.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rose Island
This drink was fun, it comes with Perrier to be added in the drink. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I wanted to try the food as well but I had dinner afterwards so I couldnt, it was so nice of them to let me try their earl grey cup cake and it was delicious, the earl grey was really strong and I loved the icing on top.
It really reminded me of the cupcakes at school.
While I was sitting there I could smell their cooked eggs which made me hungry so next time I shall order their eggs.
Basically there are so many different matcha drinks here to try!!
Matcha with cinammon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...