Tuesday, July 03, 2012

KFC : Crunchy Munchy Black Pepper chicken

Got the Crunchy-Munchy Black Pepper chicken and I was surprised it tasted better than I expected.
I was expecting fried chicken with plain spicy black pepper taste but the black pepper was not that strong and there was basil flavouring it in as well which made it really nice.

With the set, I had Chicken A La King and I had that first before eating the chicken.
It is similar to chicken royale but nothing as nice compared to it and there is not meant to be black pepper taste in the chicken royale.

It ruined the fried chicken for me because the black pepper taste in the Chicken A La King was much stronger than the black pepper in the fried chicken.




The Amazing Box Meal Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...