Friday, August 17, 2012

Fine Cakes @ Fine Foods

I have always wanted to try the cakes from Fine Foods but East Tsim Sha Tsui is too far and inconvenient.

They had a counter at Hang Hau so I bought some cakes from there.

Initially I did not know they were Fine Foods because I went over thinking they were selling English foods until I went to the counter. The cake selection was not that British because I was expecting the cakes that you would find at Teakha even thought I still havent been yet.. The cakes at the stall were exactly the same ones at Tsim Sha Tsui.

In the end I chose the strawberry yogurt and the green tea and mango.
I ate the strawberry one first because the taste was lighter.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
strawberry yogurt cake This was the favourite of the two because the yogurt tasted natrual and light, the texture was silky mousse with soft sponge at the bottom. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
green tea and mango I am not fan of mango but got this because I wanted to try the green tea.
There was a layer of green tea that had a truffle/praline texture which I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...