Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sandwichfaction at The Queen Victoria

Food at QV is always great, but recently the sausages taste different, they are softer and less salty.
I wonder if the brand has changed because they do not taste as good as before.

Ordered the sausage sandwich and the cheese and pickle sandwich, both served with chips, however the chips were overdone and brown, I wish they were golden and soft inside.

I love the cheddar cheese and I also like sausage so I got both sandwiches and swapped the top half so that it was a cheddar cheese, pickle and sausage sandwich and it was delicious.

Hope they stock the sausages they had before because they taste much better.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Cheese and pickle sandwich:
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Sausage sandwich:
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...