Thursday, October 18, 2012

Japanese crab roe tofu pot @ Satay King

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Japanese crab roe and tofu pot:
This was delicious and I hope it is here to stay, there was a generous amount of crab roe and the texture was like starchy salted egg yolk which balanced with the light taste of tofu.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Pork Chop with white curry sauce:
As usual the curry sauce is good but the pork chop that day was not that good because it was dry.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Cucumber tea soda:
This soda was made with soda water, cucumber syrup, yuzu syrup and tea.
The taste of the cucumber and the tea mixed together was really refreshing and not artificial however I did not like the Yuzu.
Although the photo does not show, it actually had coloured layers like the illustration.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
SK or KF?:
While I was taking pictures of the restaurant I noticed a KF logo, I wonder if it was meant to be SK instead.
If you tilt the Satay King Logo SK you will see KF so I wonder if the designer misinterpreted KF for SK.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...