Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Toast with fish filet @ Wing Lok Yuen Restaurant


 
After my previous visit for the hotdogs I saw the toasts with fish cutlet so I had to try that as well.
However the review for it was not good because it said the fish filet was thin which was what attracted me to get it.

Anyway on my last review I forgot to take pictures of their receipt system that they give you after you have paid.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Toasted fish sandwich:
Although the fish was thin, I liked it thin because the proportion of toast, fish and breadcrumb coating was even.
The fish filet was tender and juicy and it tasted nice with the sauce that they used for the hotdogs.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Toast chicken sandwich:
The chicken sandwich did not taste as good as the fish because it was just grilled chicken and it was slightly tough and dry.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...