Thursday, December 13, 2012

A nice relaxing corner for refreshments and bagels

Note: Photos are blurred because I did not use flash because my battery was low

Found out about this new café on OpenRice. There were only pictures so I could not tell what they served.

Anyway arrived there and it was a neat café on the corner, there are two seats inside.

They serve coffees, bagels and other items.
I only ordered a muffin because I do not drink coffee, but there was a drink that I really want to try next time.
They make their own liquid chocolate concentrate which I forgot to take a picture. Milk is added to it to make hot chocolate or cold chocolate.
Anyway, the chocolate liquid looked really delicious in the jug.

There were lots of interesting items at this café.
I liked the pre-packed bags of sugar which are most probably for takeouts. ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Apple crumble muffin:
Although this was not made by them it tasted really nice, it was similar the muffins at Mrs Fields.
The muffin was lovely and moist but not too sweet with the occasional pieces of soft cooked apple.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Photos of the cafe:
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...