Monday, December 17, 2012

Extremely bitter noodles in soy sauce @ 潮興魚蛋粉

I was quite looking forward to this but it turned out to be a disappointment.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Thick noodles in soy sauce:
There was generous amounts of iceburg lettuce which was good but it just tasted of oil so after I soaked it in the boiling hot soup that was given, the lettuce tasted much better.
The noodles however were not as good as I was expecting, the alkaline taste was so strong that it was really bitter.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chili oil:
Outside the shop they had big chinese characters promoting their chili oil, so tried the sachet that was given.
The amount in there was so stingy, much less than what other shops would give you.
Before trying the chili oil I thought to myself the chili oil must be crazily hot or crazily costly for them.
Anyway after trying it I just felt that it tasted like ordinary chili oil but it did have a nice smell.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...