Monday, December 10, 2012

Heavily loaded @ Sunshine Restaurant

On my last visit I got the oyster omelette, this time I got the four treasures because it seemed quite substantial for $30 because you get pork chop, BBQ roast pork, egg and even luncheon meat!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Four treasures:
When I opened the box, it was jam packed with a piece of pork chop, BBQ roast pork, fried egg and luncheon meat.
Although I do not like meat, I liked the egg and luncheon meat, there were a few pieces of roast pork that were lean.
The pork chop had been over done.
The egg yolk was still runny and tasted delicious with the rice and luncheon meat.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
While I was waiting for food, I noticed their homemade pulley for the door because the original one does not work, they have used a basket of coins to hold down the door when no one is using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...