Monday, December 10, 2012

Some suitable finds for BBCs @ ABC Bakery

I found this bakery quite interesting because it was a Chinese bakery yet they had some western stuff like carrot cake so I got that.
On my way out I saw the banana pie at the front but I was too lazy to go back and get it so I will get that next time.
In the end I just got the carrot cake and chocolate and walnut cake.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Carrot cake:
The carrot cake was quite moist and evidently there was a lot of shredded pieces of carrot in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chocolate and walnut cake:
It was a tart filled with chocolate and walnuts, the filling was similar to a chocolate brownie.
The taste was extremely rich.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...