Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fried snacks at Kennedy town

Went to Kennedy Town again now that I know the bus route Thanks to Mjqueen7e.

After dining at Boulangerie I was still hungry so I decided to get some more food as well as going to see that dog.

The shop on the corner looked interesting because they did fried snacks.
There were so many different snacks including wontons with a cute tie around it. The fried snacks looked nice and golden yellow but unfortunately they were fried again so they were dark brown when served. ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Breaded Cuttlefish patty: The breaded coating was thick and the cuttlefish was tasteless.
It was so soft that it was falling apart and not holding together after taking the first bite.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Octopus patty: The patty was really soft and tasteless and it was mainly made of flour.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Cute dog:
I discovered this cute dog on my first visit to Kennedy Town and it was great that it was there again this time.
I prefer cats but the colour and fur of this dog is unique.
The colour and scruffy fur is really nice and surprisingly soft and silky to touch!
It was really friendly on my first visit, but it was asleep this time!~
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...