Sunday, March 03, 2013

Moo Moo from Mid-Levels to Admiralty

Milky Cow Frozen Yogurt 
Admiralty
Units 1029-1043, 1/F, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Admiralty
Business Hours: Mon to Sun 12pm-8pm

The location of Milky Cow is really inconvenient because it is located on the Mid-Levels.

I would only go there if I was nearby, but it is very convenient for people studying at HKU and people that live nearby.

Luckily for me, they have now moved to Admiralty because their rent at Mid-Levels have shot up forcing them to open elsewhere.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Froyo:

I got the smallest size which was $20.
Toppings are $5 extra per topping, but I was given some wheat bran for free.
The froyo was too icy and tasted like froyo sorbet.
The taste of the froyo was pleasant and had a natrual yogurt taste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/commentdetail.htm?commentid=2287021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...