Friday, April 12, 2013

Chicken at Hong Kong Chicken King in Sai Kung!

香港雞皇 (Sai Kung)

Went to this restaurant because they seem to be famous for chicken.

There are not many reviews on this place but it looks like an old restaurant and I wonder how long it has been in Sai Kung.


There are three different types of chicken:Hainan style chicken
Fragrant salt chicken
Spicy chicken

This restaurant is always packed with people having chicken pots.

I have never tried a chicken pot so I don't know how that works.

Anyway, I tried the chicken set and I was still hungry so ordered the spicy chicken for takeout.

The staff here were polite and patient which is unusual for Chinese restaurants in SK.

The chicken tasted nice because I had the leg part, but the soup was too salty.






For the takeaway, it was good that she put the sauce separately.


The only disadvantage dining there is that you can smell second hand smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...