Thursday, April 04, 2013

Next stop for glistening sparkling golden desserts

Restaurant: Next Station ... Dessert (Jordan)

I had these desserts a while ago and planned to go again to try the other desserts but I was too lazy and never got round to it, so I might as well write this review now because the crave to try the other desserts have gone down!

The other desserts I planned to try were:
Lemon and white chocolate caramel brulee
Earl grey and Oreo sawdust pudding
Lime and caramel steamed egg pudding

On this visit I tried the nougat parfait and ginger souffle.


The dessert shop was nicely decorated, it was white and simple, with a tree decal on the wall on the far end.


On the walls they have various trains to relate the name of this dessert shop....

Next Station ... Dessert




★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Nougat parfait:


The nougat parfait arrived first and I have always wanted to try this because Red Ant had a dessert evening where you can order unlimited nougat parfaits.
The texture was not chewy as I imagined but it was like frozen cream with pieces of crispy almond and caramel.


The sweetness was just right.
While I was eating the nougat parfait, I noticed the caramel sauce was glistening.
(hard to see on the photo)




I was fascinated by the sauce so asked them about it and they even showed me the brand they used.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Ginger souffle:


After finishing the nougat parfait, the ginger souffle arrived.
It was hot so had to let it cool down a bit before eating.
The taste of ginger was lovely and strong and it was sweet so I did not use the vanilla flavoured condensed milk.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...