Monday, May 13, 2013

Just average food at King'd dumplings

King's Dumpling (Causeway Bay)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Jellyfish:


At first I was surprised they ordered two dishes of the Jellyfish.
When I put my chopsticks to the dish I realised why, there is a mountain of shredded cucumber beneath it and there is not much jellyfish there.
The jellyfish was satisfactory but not extremely delicious.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Dumplings with sauce:


Ordered this because the product shot looked nice with dumplings covered in sauce, but when it arrived they just looked like plain boiled dumplings with spring onions on top.


After taking one I realised the sauce was beneath and I felt that it should have been mixed before serving.
The dumplings were quite nice and basically it was soy sauce and sesame oil that gave the dumplings flavour.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...