Thursday, June 06, 2013

OpenRice website revamp

Dada Bar + Lounge (Tsim Sha Tsui)

Thanks to OpenRice for inviting me to their "discovering party".

It was basically a showcase for their newly revamped website which is going to be launched soon.

There were some improved functions and one which I thought was annoying because when you browse the latest reviews you have to click "see extra" for every one to see the full review.
For people writing reviews, the new interface is similar to blogger with the tools on the left hand side.
At the party, there was food of course and it was basically canapes.

My favourite was the brie, mini pizza and quiche.
A drink was included too and I had orange juice which was unsweetened and I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...