Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pistachio world @ Lan Yuen Chee Koon

Shop: Lan Yuen Chee Koon (Prince Edward)

I rarely go to the North end of Prince Edwards, so this time I gathered 3-4 places I wanted to try around that area:
Lan Yuen Chee Koon, Roadside, Bake & Bite and Ueno Bakery & Enzyme.

This was the last on the list to visit because it was for desserts.

The main dessert I came for was the grounded pistachio dessert.

As well as desserts they are famous for noodles and other cooked dishes.


The menu is quite historic with wooden covers!


The puddings and drinks are located in a refridgerated cabinet by the entrance.


Interesting sauce!


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Grounded pistachio dessert:
When I ordered the grounded pistachio dessert they said there was only half a portion left but since this was the only item I came for, it was really lucky I could pay half price for half a portion.
Although she said there was only half a bowl, there was more than half in there.


The colour does not look appealing but it was really really delicious.
I was surprised how smooth and runny it was!!!!


The sweetness was just right and you could really taste the pistachios in it which had a slight savoury taste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Pistachio pudding:
This was also nice too but in pudding form!
It is also a must eat item as well because not many places offer this.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...