Thursday, September 05, 2013

La Festival de La Lune

Paul Lafayet (Tsim Sha Tsui)
Thanks to Paul Lafayet for these moon festival macarons.

They are in a box of eight with a large macaron in the middle dusted with shimmering powder representing the moon surrounded by 7 stars in an auspicious arrangement.

The large macaron is Mango Passion Fruit flavored.

For the seven macarons I chose: raspberry, matcha, pistachio, caramel, yuzy, baileys, and earl grey.

As I have visited the causeway bay branch, I decided to go to the K11 branch and discovered there is a small sitting area inside which is convenient for people wanting a quick dessert.

Next time when I am bored, I will go there for a quick dessert.

They had new cakes too:

The Bailey's dome was really cute because there was a mini macaron on the top.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
La Festival de La Lune:



It was fun sinking my teeth in the huge macaron which was the size of a medium sized burger

The flavours that I chose with a brief comment on taste:
matcha (creamy and not that sweet), pistachio (nutty with coconutty taste), caramel (bitter
tones to it), yuzu (quite refreshing), baileys (fairly strong baileys taste), earl grey (very fragrant) and raspberry (faint raspberry taste)
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...