Saturday, October 26, 2013

Delicious vegetable rice at 君滬鍋貼大王

君滬鍋貼大王 (San Po Kong)

Originally planned to eat at eatstreet@Penthouse but the decor and place was weird and the food was expensive so I left.

Wanted to try Tak Lung but the menu was confusing so resorted to this place.

I ordered the vegetable rice because I was craving for rice that day.
The portion was impressive too, it was a HUGE plate which I finished.
Each grain of rice was distinct and al-dente, the taste was pleasant and not too oily or strongly flavoured.

After reading the reviews when I got back, I was surprised that not many people have ordered the vegetable rice but in my opinion I loved it.
The savoury soymilk soup was quite nice but it was rather bland, the dried shrimps in it were as white as a sheet as if they were bleached!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...