Sunday, October 27, 2013

Marinated pork knuckle @ Joy Hing

Joy Hing Roasted Meat (Wan Chai)

I have not been here for ages but recently someone asked me to recommend a place for Roast pork hence I recommended this place.

I decided to give it a revisit to check out the roast pork again and this time I tried their marinated item as well because it is nice as well according to the reviews.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Marinated pork knuckle:

The pork knuckle tasted ok, the flavouring was not too strong or sweet but it was not soft enough.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Roast pork:

The roast pork was a bit dry and lean this time, there were only a few pieces too, so hopefully the person I recommended will get a better cut that is not too lean or fat.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...