Friday, October 18, 2013

Toast at Honolulu Coffee Shop

Honolulu Coffee Shop (Wan Chai)

I rarely dine at these Chinese style cafes but recently I saw a captivating photo of toast at Honolulu.

When I got there, I totally forgot what toast it was, all I could remember was ham, so I ordered ham and egg toast.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Ham and egg toast:


The toast was decent, crisp on the outside and soft in the middle.
I did not like the scrambled egg because it had that typical Chinese scrambled egg taste which has no egg taste and they used margarine and not butter.
After reading the reviews I was meant to order ham and cheese, so hopefully I will order that if I do bother coming back.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Hot Coffee:
I did not like it because it tasted sour.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...