Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Apple cinnamon croissaint

Le Salon Restaurant et Croissanterie (Causeway Bay)

Although lots of people have said the apple croissant was not that good, I still wanted to try it.

I ordered one to dine there and this time the guy at the counter ran out of plates!
GREAT!

So in the end, I got their napkins and formed a small tablecloth because I did not want to make a mess because their croissants are extremely flakey.


The croissant reminded me of apple crumble because it had icing and buttery crumble on top.


Inside it was filled with apple and cinnamon filling.



The taste was not as exciting as I imagined because the apple just tasted sweet, there were no sour notes to it and the cinnamon was not strong enough.
Anyway, at least I have tried it.
Although I am not a fan of peanut butter but the peanut butter one tastes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...