Monday, January 06, 2014

Fried chicken drumettes from Trigger Dog Family

Trigger Dog Family (North Point)

After dining at Sooo Vegi (vegetarian) next door, I was still hungry!
I went for the fried chicken drumettes because I have always wanted to try their chicken.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
chicken drumettes:



At first I did not know they were all drumettes, when I opened the box I was delighted to see that they were drumettes because I don't like the wing part.
The coating was golden and crispy and not too salty and the chicken was nice and springy.
Usually if you get the hot dog set, they are only $3 as an add on but since I got them a la carte, they cost me $18.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Sadly, they have stopped the seafood dog, so I could not order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...