Wednesday, February 05, 2014

A quick stop of food at 合興潮州粉面專家

This place has been opened for quite a while but I have never intended to dine there.
I only dined here because the place was empty and I was too lazy to go elsewhere.

As well as Wan Chai, they have branches in Shau Kei Wan.

Surprisingly the menu has English!


The sugar sachets were contained in a sugar lump container which was kind of funny.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Soup:

The soup came with the rice and the seaweed was quite clean because there was no sand in it.
It was topped with crushed fried garlic and chopped parsley which gave it some smoky and grassy taste to the soup.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Ox's stomach with rice:

I chose rice because noodles are not filling.
Basically the rice had some tasteless sauce poured on top which made the rice wet.
The ox's stomach was tasteless as well, but after I used the soy sauce and chili oil, it enhanced the rice and ox's stomach and made it more delectable.
Overall, the food was ok, but I did not like the soggy rice so only had half of it which was a waste and I wish they had metal spoons because I can't eat with those weird shaped spoons.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $33
Service: OK
Yummy factor: ok
Napkins provided: no
Noise levels: Noisy
Glass of water provided: No
English Menu: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...