Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Food glorious British food!!

Shortbread Teas (Central)

I am always here for food because I can't get enough of it.
It really pisses me off for the week if I don't get my weekly dose from here!!

Got some tea from the tea sale which I never made, but now I have a lovely tea strainer so I've got no excuse!~!

Anyway, heres a collection of the yummy food I usually have.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Egg and mayonnaise sandwich:

Although this is a simple sandwich that anyone can make, I just love it because it is filled with delicious egg and mayonnaise with a hint of parsley.
Normally, it would have garden cress but you can't get that in Hong Kong.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Valentine's special:

Delicious cake with icing, but their homemade chocolate really surprised me~~~~
Their homemade chocolates taste better than Royce and they melt in your mouth!~!
I really regretted not buying more because I loved the alcoholic taste in it as well.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Blueberry and white chocolate cake:

This was one of their weekly specials with creamy chunks of white chocolate in the cake and lovely chewy blueberries.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Ham, apple and cheese baguette:

This is another one of my favourites because apple, cheese and ham go great together and the ham that they use is not too salty and it is nice and tender.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Apple pie:

This is another must eat item when they have it because it is baked with huge pieces of apple which are tart and crisp complemented by the perfectly delicious buttery pastry sprinkled with powdered sugar.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...