Saturday, April 19, 2014

A wasted visit to Sam's Cook

Went there especially to try the noodles in milky broth.

When I got there, I couldn't quite find the handle to the door so they opened it for me.

The decor was plain and simple.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Drinks:
The macaroni came with drinks, but it was the Chinese range, so just took a few sips because I don't drink Chinese style drinks.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Macaroni with egg white, organic tofu and tofu puffs:


I was really annoyed with this because it was meant to come in pure white pork bone broth but it was not white at all.
Anyway I asked them why it was not white and he asked the kitchen and told me that it was sold out.
I wish they had told me when I ordered because it wasted my time and effort to dine there when I could have gone elsewhere.
However I should be grateful that they served me patiently because I was the last customer.
Apart from the broth, the other elements such as tofu, egg white, sweetcorn were quite nice and healthy.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Address:
Shop 3B, Fortune Terrace, 4-10 Tak Shing Steet, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...