Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Hojicha softserve from Via Tokyo

After having a super delicious savory waffle from next door.
Decided to have some icecream.
I was contemplating on Dolci's gelato or Via Tokyo's new Hojicha flavour but since I was right next door I decided to try the Hojicha because there was no queue.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Hojicha softserve:

They provide you with a nice sturdy spoon for the icecream.
Although it was a nice big cup of softserve, I didn't like it because it was bitter, grassy and the texture was too powdery for my liking.
But anyway, everyone has different preferences for tea so if it had been a different flavour I would probably have liked it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Via Tokyo
1A-1B, 
G/F., Leishun Court, 
106-126 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...