Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Ravioli at Saizeriya Italian Restaurant

The food here is always cheap and the variety is good.
They always change their menu which keeps you coming back but usually I forget about this place because of the location.

On this visit, they had my favourite ravioli.

Portions are on the small side, but the dishes are so cheap that you can order other dishes to fill you up and there is no service charge.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Spicy sausage pizza:


The tiny sausage slices taste as good as the ones at Pizza hut but they are not that spicy.
I would have liked the sausage slices to be more evenly distributed but they kept falling off when I ate it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Mediterranean paella:

Some of the rice was quite crispy but not hard.
The rice and tasty sauce tasted great together but it was a bit too salty.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Meat sauce chicken ravioli gratin:


As well as ravioli and meat sauce, they also have a soup version.
I liked the meat sauce but the creamy sauce in it was too creamy for me.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...