Thursday, April 24, 2014

Rockin-K-Roll

This was my first visit to K-Roll because whenever I am in Sheung Wan I end up eating elsewhere.



The staff were nice at this branch and there is a nice sitting area.

Here was what I tried.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Crab salad K-roll:


The rolls were uniformly sliced with a clean cut.

Each piece was so moreish that I finished it quickly.
There was a fresh medley of crunchy vegetables, avocado and crab in the middle.
The crab rolls were simple and delicious that it did not need other sauces.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Prawn korrito:


The idea of this is similar to a burrito but they have used seaweed as a wrap instead.
I loved the freshness of the salad in the middle because you could see that it was colourful and not oxidised.
There was a lovely crunch from the cabbages, crispy pieces as well as the fried prawns.
A very satisfying roll but it needed some chili sauce or something to add more kick to it.
However it was hard to eat because the fillings kept falling out.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I liked their rolls so much that I finally tried their Sheung Wan branch, but the food and environment is much better here.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Shop 1, 1/F, Causeway Centre(Brim 28), 28 Harbour Road, Wan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...