Thursday, May 01, 2014

Nice modern restaurant in Sai Kung

I found out about this new restaurant from a fast food owner in Sai Kung so decided to check it out.


It is opened by a local actor called Brian Wong 黃澤鋒 with chefs from Ireland and Portugal, which explains why they have my favourite English food on the menu.

They offer All day breakfasts and Portuguese snacks and on the second floor they serve Mediterranean food which I am looking forward to because the one and only Mediterranean restaurant Revolution Gallery Cafe has closed down.

I was really surprised with the prices because they were really affordable.
Grilled ham and cheese toast is only $48, English breakfast is really a good deal for $98 and if your looking for something light you can get beans on toast for $30.
For Portuguese flair I have got my eyes on the Bacalhau fish croquettes which only cost $45.



But unfortunately they were closing when I got to Sai Kung, so I only tried their Serradura pudding.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Serradura pudding $36:

Serradura is a layered chilled dessert made up of a sweetened, vanilla whipped cream and crushed biscuits.
It was really nice because it was not too sweet and the layers were light and silky balanced by the biscuit crumbs which were finely crushed.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ Shop No 43-45, G/F., Hoi Pong Street,Sai Kung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...