Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Checked-out Taipei

Saw some pretty good tasting reviews so decided to go and try the food.
Before I went I checked their website which was useful because the food featured on the tasting invitations were served in the evenings only.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
PING PONG:


Tried the PING PONG because I like purple sweet potatoes.
I had to wait quite a long time for them but the staff were apologetic.
Anyway, they were a bit disappointing because I found them far too sweet and should have been served for dessert.
There was some sauce that made it palatable but there was only three tiny drops on the plate.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
The food was a bit pricey and you are only offered still or sparkling mineral water when you dine there.


◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Check In Taipei:
27 Hollywood Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...