Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Bloomin delicious mari

While I was waiting for a table at School Food, I discovered that they were finally doing takeaways and it happened to be the maris I was going to dine there for.

Ordered the takeaway and the food was ready before my table was called so I gave my ticket to some lucky people which probably pissed some people off who were before them .


I liked the way they donate $1 for every transaction and not like some other restaurants where they charge you an extra $1 for charity without telling you beforehand.

The food came in a really nicely designed paper bag but I had to ask for chopsticks because there were no chopsticks in the bag.




★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Squid ink and fried shrimp mari:


The squid mari was as delicious as my first visit with sweet pickles in the middle.
After adding vinegar they tasted even better.
The shrimp mari was good too but the frying oil was not that fresh which let it down slightly.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Anyway I am glad they do takeaways and I will be back for more!!

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
13F Times Square
Causeway Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...