Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A fresh scene at Papillon Caffe

I was really glad I went to the opening of Papillon Café because I got to try some really delicious things, however I had to leave early because of another tasting.


Papillon Caffe is located on the 17th floor of the Hopewell Centre and because I have not been above the 3rd floor, I assumed it would be offices above that.

When the elevator arrived on the 17th floor, I was greeted with shops and Papillon Cafe was near the entrance which leads to Kennedy Road.

On the menu, there were brunches and lots of European treats so I am definitely coming back for couscous and other items.


The muesli I had was amazing because it was not too sweet with crispy pieces of apple and refreshing bits of orange in it. I wouldn't mind having a whole bowl to myself

I then tried the soft oat cookies which had my favourite green sweet sultanas in it that gave it a lovely chewy texture and a hint of sweetness.





Lastly, I finished off with a satisfying cup of tea by Teapigs!!!!

There are so many flavours of tea to choose from!!

Coming back soon!!!

Papillon Cafe:
17 Hopewell Centre
Wan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...