Friday, June 20, 2014

igo.ugo.sugo

This is my favourite place for modern sushi rolls.


I was craving for rice so this was just the place.
They also sell them at PMQ but the price is slightly more expensive but the rolls are the same.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
TUN-O:

This was just simple tuna and avocado but it was delicious.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
SPY-DA:


Soft shell crab dusted with 5 signature spices, cucumber and lettuce.
The spices were not really strong so I liked it because I could taste the crabmeat as well as the soft shell crab.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
S.C.B:

san choy bau style chirashi, sushi lotus root, shiitake mushrooms, carrot and beancurd.
The vegetarian roll was not my cup of tea because it was a bit too sweet for my liking and there was not enough beancurd in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...