Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Lunch at Papillon

Papillon Caffe (Wan Chai)

Came here for lunch because I love the choices here.

The lunch menu is simple, you choose an item from each of the following sections:
Protein
Carbohydrate
Fibre

Every item on the menu has nutritional facts and its vitamin values shown.

It was actually quite hard making my mind up because all of them were pretty good.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
My selection:


In the end I selected:
-Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Garlic
-Cranberry and Orange Couscous Salad
-Homemade Avocado and Corn Salsa

The lamb was soft and delicious while the couscous was refreshing with the juicy pieces of orange in it.
Not to mention, the avocado salsa was my favourite because it was creamy and zesty.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Photos of the restaurant:




★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

My next target will be the brunch.

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...