Saturday, June 07, 2014

The secret to Cake's Secrets is Anchor cream

After dining at Fish and Chick for a salad, then having some fried chicken at Sunday's Grocery (not listed on OpenRice yet), this was my last stop for dessert.

Since my last visit, there are so many new cakes in the range.

As usual I had my favourite purple sweet potato dessert.
The taste was just as good as before with delicious silky purple potato that is not too sweet with fluffy whipped cream in the middle that was balanced perfectly with their light dreamy layers of delicate sponge cake!!


I found out that they use Anchor whipping cream in their cakes which is why it tastes so deliciously different.

Cake's Secrets:
43 Hau Woh Street
Kennedy Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...