Thursday, July 31, 2014

Refreshing yoghurt cakes

I must say I am impressed with these new yoghurt cakes. (British spelling : yoghurt).


There are two flavours:
Passionfruit and mango

Mixed berry

Each cake comes with fruit syrup which you pour on top.

I was lucky to try both flavours because my friend wanted to try the mango one and I wanted to try the berry one.
Again, it depends on your preference which one your likely going to like.
For me, I preferred the berry one.

It is recommended that you pour the sauces on top of the cake, remove the film and let it drizzle over the side.

We did just that for the mango because my friend loves mango.


Inside this cake, there was fresh mango, soft cake with mango and passionfruit mousse on the outside.
The flavours in this cake was strong and refreshing with tones of sweet mango and passionfruit.

Then we tried the Berry yoghurt cake which I thought was the best.









I loved the pure white colour of the yoghurt mousse.
The soft cake and light yoghurt mousse were just delicious enhanced by the berry sauce.
In the middle, there were more berries to give it flavour.


To summarize, these cakes are fun and delicious because you can decide how much sauce to put on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...