Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Far fetched vegetarian food

Even though I have always wanted to try this place, I was discouraged by its location and I can understand why there are only five reviews currently because it is bloody far and inconvenient.

However if you want peace and quiet, this is the place to go.

The ordering procedure is a nuisance, you have to order and pay at the reception counter and queue with the people who are paying for their yoga classes or joining the membership scheme so it can take a while before you can finally order.

Ordered the curry tofu pizza and they don't friggin accept $500 notes so luckily I had a few $20 notes.
When I got my receipt I passed it to the food counter.

As i was just about to get seated, the staff tells me they don't have that item. Bloody great..!!!

Changed the order to stirfried glass vermicelli which involved going to the bloody reception, getting your receipt corrected and passing the ticket back to the damn food counter again.

After that, I finally got seated on the colourful sofas.

Initially I was just about to sit on the blue sofa but it looked like someone had wet themselves a few minutes ago because there was tissue beside it.

The food arrived after quite a wait.

It was basically glass noodles stir fried with white cabbage, julienne bell peppers, julienne carrots, black fungus and vegetables.
The black pepper gave it a nice kick and it was not too oily.

It then got too peppery so I couldn't finish it all and the soup was even worse because it was also peppery.

Unless I am in the area again, I won't come back!

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...