Thursday, July 03, 2014

Roast Lamb at the Canny Man

For roast dinners, I normally go to Delaney's but recently roast lamb was on the menu at Canny Man, so I went there.

I started off with cabbage and bacon soup which was clear and warming because their air conditioning was quite cold.

Then came the roast lamb.

Usually it comes with mash but their chips are perfectly fried which was why I changed the mash to the chips.
The highlight had to be the vinegar mint sauce with finely chopped mint and the gravy which went deliciously with the thinly sliced juicy lamb, not to mention the perfectly golden chips which were crispy on the outside and soft inside.
It was so delicious and reminded me of the lovely roast dinners that the dinner ladies whipped up for lunch.

THE CANNY MAN:
https://www.facebook.com/TheCannyManWanchai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...