Saturday, July 19, 2014

Snappy waitresses at Shelter Lounge

Shelter Lounge (Sheung Wan)

Originally planned to celebrate a friends birthday here but luckily we chose another restaurant because the waitresses here are snappy.

The restaurant was half empty and I wanted to change tables so I asked the waitress if I could sit near the bar and she screamed back with a "WHY".
It's the first time a waitress has ever questioned me why I wanted to change tables let alone scream back at me which angered me.
Due to the noisy environment if the waitress couldn't hear the customers requests maybe she should have said pardon instead of acting like an uncivilized waitress with a tantrum which was hopefully captured on cctv.

Since I had already ordered the food I decided to stay but it would have been fun if I left the restaurant and someone would have to do some explaining afterwards.
But who knows, they could make up any bullshit to cover their arses.

The breakfast was disappointing and localized.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Breakfast:
The tomatoes had weird evaporated salt on them looking like white powder.

The mushrooms were pathetic with 90% Asian shiitake mushrooms and 10% button mushrooms.

Dry and hard bacon and the sausages tasted weird.



Lastly the potato waffles which I was looking forward to were fried in old oil or fried twice because the colour was not golden yellow, but golden in Chinese standards.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...