Monday, July 28, 2014

Quick stop for soba noodles at Jp Deli

I came here because I wanted something not filling and the soba noodles were ideal for my huge appetite.
After that, I was ready to eat something else.

JP Deli is located conveniently in Sheung Wan close to Central.

They serve a wide variety of bentos ranging from fried chicken, omelettes and curries.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Soba noodles with chicken meatballs:

The soba noodles were really nice but the broth was a bit salty.
In the broth, there was sweetcorn and seaweed that made the noodles more tasty.
However the only thing that let it down were the chicken meatballs which I felt were not that fresh because they had a foul taste.
It is really hard for chicken to have a foul taste so I suspect it had been cooked or refridgerated for a few days.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...