Friday, August 08, 2014

Finally tried Musang King durian

I have always wanted to try this place but Yuen Long is too far.

Before I went in the shop, I was given a flyer which I did not really take a look at.

The lady who gave me the leaflet strongly recommended the durian softserve.

There were other items I wanted to try such as the durian milkshake which was not available yet.

The only items that were available were the pancakes $42, crepes $58 and soft serve (dine in $68, takeaway $38).

The menu was rather weird, the crepes were called pancakes and the pancakes that looked like French crepes were called pancakes.

The guy at the till recommended the soft serve to dine in or the pancake (French crepe).

As I have not tried Musang Durian on its own I opted for the pancake because it was just pancake with durian meat. The crepe had Musang durian meat as well but it had cream too.


Anyway, after I finished the dessert my bored friend who does not eat durian noticed on the flyer that you get a free soft serve icecream with any purchase.

Initially I couldn't be bothered to redeem it but my bored friend did the deed.

It seem's that they print these flyers to attract people but if you were already intending to dine there they won't bother to tell you about the offer because they just want you to order the most expensive item on the menu ie the softserve!!

Just for fun a 2.5kg durian would cost £37.99 (HKD46X) in the UK.

When I got the pancake, the first thing I did was try the durian on its own and the taste is evidently stronger and richer which a heavy savoury taste.
I am glad to have finally tried Musang durian because it would be difficult to have a whole one to yourself.



Finally tried Musang King durian Musang King

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...