Thursday, September 11, 2014

A sweet place for me at Sweet Heart (Sham Shui Po)

This dessert joint is diagonally opposite the Garden Bakery headquarters.

When I saw it from the distance, I was already impressed by their logo because the heart was horizontal with the letter S in the middle.

Inside it was modern and cute with my favourite black and white chequered tiles.


This was definitely the dessert shop for me because their desserts are modern and cute.

I didn't order the desserts below but the panna cotta was impressive because the chocolate and raspberry looked pretty and colourful.

I wished I ordered the dessert below because it had coconut water jelly which is my favourite.
(An excuse to come here again).


I went for the raspberry mousse tart because it looked girly, it was similar to a short crust egg tart but filled with dreamy raspberry mousse.
The crust was a bit dense and too buttery and the raspberry mousse could have been lighter and more refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...