Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Push Pops Dessert from Lucullus Gourmet Shop

Push Pops are an 80s hard candy contained in a simple cylindrical stick a plastic tube.
It allows you to control the amount of candy you have by pushing the candy up from the bottom of the base.

I am not sure if this was available in Hong Kong but you can google it to see what it looks like.

Anyway, when I walked past Lucullus I was surprised to see they had desserts in a Push Pop form!!!

At Lucullus, they are called DESSERT TUBES.


There were three flavours: Strawberry mousse, mango mousse and chocolate.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Strawberry mousse:



The strawberry one was quite sweet but the strawberry flavour was strong with delicious strawberry jelly on top.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chocolate mousse:


The chocolate was my favourite because there was a delicious layer of tart berries in the middle which went nicely with the chocolate mousse and cake layers.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Mango mousse:

I didn't try this but my friend said it was very fruity with a strong mango taste and mango fruit pieces in the middle layer.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Aftermath!!:

The container was really cool so I have kept it for making jellies!!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...