Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Reggae and food at Rummin' Tings

As my town was no where near Birmingham in the UK I did not get to try the Caribbean joints there which served the basics such as curry goat, beef stew and jerk chicken.

Finally tried my first dose of Caribbean food in Sai Kung, a famous Caribbean restaurant that initially started out as a private kitchen.
Since then I have been addicted to Caribbean cuisine so when this opened I had to try it out.

Rummin' Tings is a bar pumping amazing Reggae music with a variety of rum cocktails.



I only tried the saltfish accra that night because I already had dinner.



It was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside with a delicious piping hot filling revved up by the spicy sauce and tamarind sauce.
I couldn't quite taste the saltfish but you could feel the silky fish texture in it.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...