Saturday, December 06, 2014

Apple pie from Shatin 18

There was a recent hype for apple pie because there was a local Hong Kong film which featured apple pie from this cafe in Tai Po.
I have never tried it because Tai Po is too far and so is Shatin.

Thanks to KC for this apple pie.

It was my first HONG KONG APPLE PIE, the ones I tried before were the smaller versions!

This was a huge one!!

It was loaded with so much apples in it!!!
There was a mix of Granny smith and red apples according to the label.

Interestingly I found the apple pie sweet but KC said it was tart but then I have a very high tolerance for sour things.


As for the rest of the apple pie, I had it the Western way paired with cream and custard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...