Monday, December 15, 2014

Tried the wrong item at 西香記 (紅磡)

Walked past and saw this interesting joint which specializes in Rou jia mo.

Rou jia mo (meat burger/sandwich) is a street snack that originates from the Shaanxi Province and now widely consumed all over China.
In China, different provinces will have different variation in fillings.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Original Rou jia mo:

Unfortunately, the one I had was tasteless and had lots of oil dripping from it.


The vinegar made it slightly better.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Although I didn't like the food, it was good that they put effort into the design of the packaging and there is a QR code on the back of the bag.


To summarize I made the wrong decision in ordering this because the noodles that other people ordered looked so much better.
If I happen to be in the area again, I am going to try those noodles.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
西香記 Chang'An Taste
紅磡寶其利街2D地鋪
Shop 2 D, G/F, Bulkeley Street, Hung Hom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Dried Whole Shrooms

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...